[cmsmasters_row data_width=”boxed” data_top_style=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_color=”default” data_padding_top=”110″ data_padding_bottom=”0″][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsmasters_heading type=”h1″ font_weight=”normal” font_style=”italic” text_align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”15″ animation=”fadeInUp” animation_delay=”300″]We Believe[/cmsmasters_heading][/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row][cmsmasters_row data_width=”boxed” data_top_style=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_color=”default” data_padding_top=”30″ data_padding_bottom=”50″][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″][/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row][cmsmasters_row data_width=”boxed” data_top_style=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_color=”default” data_padding_top=”0″ data_padding_bottom=”40″][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/2″][cmsmasters_text animation_delay=”0″]
- In the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writings as fully inspired by God and accept them as the Supreme and Final Authority for faith and life.in one God, eternally existing in three persons-Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true Man.
- That God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which causes actual transgression involving personal guilt.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, as a substitutionary sacrifice according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His blood which was shed for us.
- In the body of resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into heaven and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
- In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in glory.
- That those who repent of their sins, receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith, are born again by the Holy Spirit and become children of God.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit which empowers believers for service, with accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
[/cmsmasters_text][/cmsmasters_column][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/2″ data_animation_delay=”300″ data_animation=”fadeInUp”][cmsmasters_text animation_delay=”0″]
- In the divinely ordained ministries of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher.
- In the resurrection of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessings of the redeemed, and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected salvation.
- That the one true Church consists of all those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local church on earth should take its character from this conception of the spiritual Church and therefore new birth and personal confession of Christ are essential for church membership.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances – baptism in water and the Lord’s Supper; to be observed as acts of obedience and as a continual witness to the facts of the Christian faith; that baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of the Lord Jesus in burial and resurrection and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the body and blood of our Saviour in remembrance of His sacrifice until He comes.
- That divine healing seen in the Old Testament and the New is an integral part of the Gospel.
- The Bible teaches that without holiness, no man can see God.
- In sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until the end of one’s life.